- Amanda Makepeace
- Near Athens, GA since 2008
- Somewhere in between. I’ve been taking photos ever since my parents let me have our old Kodak Instamatic X-15. I love photography. A camera was my graduation present from high school and since then I’ve owned many. I often call it my zen time.
- iPhone 4 with Photojojo Macro Lens, but I also have a Nikon Coolpix L120.
The Usual Subjects:
- The overlooked and the miniscule are my favorite subjects. This often includes wildflowers no larger than a pea, insects and other natural objects.
Social Media Profile:
- Artist inspired by fantasy, nature and myth. Lover of poetry, books, and wine. I’ve called both sides of the Atlantic home.
- Ansel Adams
- Henri Cartier-Bresson
Fave Photographs Software, Apps, Ect:
- I sometimes use Photoshop for editing but rarely, it’s more a painting tool.
- I use the iPhone Camera App most often and occasionally the Snapseed App.
Fave Photo Related Quote(s):
- You don’t make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, the people you have loved. – Ansel Adams