Shutterworks is a community photoblog.
Our goal is to share our knowledge and enjoyment of photography.
Our community is comprised of photographers of a variety of skill levels and backgrounds.
Our photos are suitable for workplace viewing.
Three Ways To Participate:
1) CONTRIBUTOR (these slots are currently filled)
- Participate once a week
- Participate ‘at-will’ (semi-regular)
- Participate once in a blue moon (rare occasions)
- Participating photographers retain all rights to their photos.
- Participating photographers are encouraged to read this article discussing how to protect your online photos.
- Participant photos may not be used or reproduced without their written consent.
– – – > If interested in becoming a Friend or Guest, please contact us via the form below.